Low Poly Bundle 48 - Aquatic Plants (3D Model)
Bundle 48 - Aquatic Plants Low Poly & Enscape PDF Catalog
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Globe Plants Low Poly Bundle 48 includes 16 Low Poly 3D Aquatic Plants used in fish tanks, aquariums and aquatic landscaping or decorating purposes with 105 unique high quality 3D plant models that come with many forms that can be used for many of your scenes.
All models were optimised to the best possible polygons/triangles with approx 400-800% reduction compared to the original high poly 3D plants so almost any software especially BIM/CAD can be used. However, for some software, the number of polygons is still quite large to be used and possibly still slow down your computer.
Model quality is reduced, highly detailed objects like leaves, flowers, and fruits will be less detailed than a 3D high poly plant.
SketchUp file type supports V-Ray rendering engine including proxies. As well as Full Geometry .SKP files. SketchUp files are fully compatible with Skatter. VRay 5 compatible.
FBX file type has been tested and can be imported into these software Lumion, Twinmotion, Enscape Custom Asset Library, Revit and Rhino3D or import back to 3Ds Max, Maya, Cinema4D or Blender.
Enscape format enables users to fully import and utilise Globe Plants 3D plants into Custom Asset Library for Revit, SketchUp, Rhino3D, Vectorworks and ArchiCAD. Simply load the assets then drag and drop our models into your scenes. Users must have Enscape 3.0 and above.
Twinmotion Low Poly is also available for minimal specs systems.
Do not support game engines. Assets for these purposes need to be further optimized. Globe Plants is still focusing on 3D plant models for 3D rendering used by artists and landscape designers. As a result, most of our low-poly plants will not be suitable for making games.
List of Species and triangles (approx):
- Anubias Barteri : 2,900 - 11,676
- Cabomba Aquatica : 1,772 - 7,409 XXXXXX
- Ceratophyllum Demersum : 3,272 - 29,512
- Climacium Japonicum : 482 - 1,884
- Echinodorus Cordifolius : 528 - 5,042
- Echinodorus Tenellus : 543 - 14,903 XXXXXXX
- Hygrophila Difformis : 488 - 4,592
- Hygrophila Polysperma : 1,566 - 34,444
- Ludwigia Inclinata : 2,464 - 35,033
- Ludwigia Palustris 'Super Red' : 1,924 - 35,508
- Microsorum Pteropus : 1,225 - 10,472
- Pogostemon Helferi : 1,024 - 34,228
- Rotala Rotundifolia 'Red' : 814 - 76,106
- Vallisneria Gigantea : 860 - 4,648
- Vallisneria Spiralis : 550 - 5,678
- Vesicularia Ferriei : 47,770 - 58,448