This bundle 02 includes 15 common vine and creeper species with over 75 unique models that come with many forms that can be used for many of your scenes. With MESH format you only need to drag and drop and ready to render, with GrowFX format, you gain maximum flexibility to edit the plants as much as you like.
All models were made with the highest possible detail with accurate representation of species used for both Corona and VRay Renderer.
Our MESH models require 3Ds Max 2014 and above as well as Corona 3.0 and VRay 3.6 for maximum quality. We used Vertex Colour so make sure your renderer support Vertex Colour.
Our SketchUp models can be used with VRay, Thea and Enscape including instruction on how to make our models work properly.
For Cinema 4D users, our models are compatible with VRay 3.7 and Corona 4 with Cinema 4D R19 minimum.
For Blender users, our models can be used with Cycles.
List of species:
- Carpobrotus Edulis - Pigface
- Carpobrotus Glaucescens - Aussie Rambler
- Dichondra Argentea - Dichondra Silver Falls
- Grevillea Royal Mantle - Grevillea
- Hardenbergia Violacea - Purple Coral Pea
- Myoporum Parvifolium - Yareena
- Pathenocissus Quinquefolia - Virginia Creepers
- Pathenocissus Sikkimensis - Sikkim Creepers
- Phyllanthus Cochinchinensis - Phyllanthus
- Rosmarinus Officinalis ‘Prostrate’ - Creeping Rosemary
- Sedum Morrganianum - Donkey’s Tail
- Tarimounia Elliptica - Vernonia Creeper
- Trachelospermun Jasminoides - Star Jasmine
- Viola Banksii - Native Violet
- Vitis Coignetiae - Crimson Glory Vine