This product Buxus Sempervirens - Common Box, European Box, Boxwood includes 8 unique 3D model variations with different heights, ages and forms of the species available for your production needs. We are sure our "ready to import and render" products will help you with production efficiencies and effectively.
Our 3D models leaves are purely made with highly detail geometries and materials are setup for both VRay and Corona Renderer for 3Ds Max as well as having multiple options for other software like Cycles for Blender, Cinema 4D with both VRay and Corona, SketchUp with VRay, Thea and Enscape.
Users can also select FBX format for maximum capability to import to your preferred software.
- Botanical Name: Bougainvillea Glabra
- Common Name: Lesser Bougainvillea, Paperflower
- Number of Unique Models: 8
- Materials: Yes
- Renderers: Vray/Corona for 3Ds Max and Cinema 4D, Cycles for Blender, VRay/Thea/Enscape for SketchUp
- Textures: Yes
- Flowers/Seeds/Fruit: No
- Region : Europe, Middle East