Globe Plants' 3D Carex Dipsacea - Teasel Sedge includes multiple unique 3D model variations with different heights, ages and forms of the species available for your production needs. We are sure our "ready to import and render" products will help you with production efficiencies and effectively. Our 3D models leaves are purely made with highly detail geometries and materials are setup for both VRay and Corona Renderer for 3Ds Max and Cinema 4D.
Our SketchUp support including VRay and Full Geometry .SKP Mesh as well as having skp proxy. Twinmotion format to be used in Twinmotion
Our FBX format enables you to import into any software you would like to use.
- Botanical Name: Carex Dipsacea
- Common Name: Teasel Sedge
- Number of Unique Models: 8
- Textures: Yes
- Materials: Yes
- Renderers: Vray/Corona for 3Ds Max and Cinema4D, Thea, VRay and Full Geometry .SKP for SketchUp, Twinmotion.
- Flowers/Seeds/Fruit: Flower
- Region: Oceania