This product Euphorbia Trigona - African Milk Tree, Cathedral Cactus, Abyssinian Euphorbia, High Chaparall includes multiple unique 3D model variations with different heights, ages and forms of the species available for your production needs. We are sure our "ready to import and render" products will help you with production efficiencies and effectively. Our 3D models leaves are purely made with highly detail geometries and materials are setup for both VRay/Corona Renderer/Fstorm for 3Ds Max and Cinema 4D.
Our Blender format supports Cycles and SketchUp support including Thea, VRay and Enscape as well as having proxy for SketchUp.
Our FBX format enables you to import into any software you would like to use.
- Botanical Name: Euphorbia Trigona
- Common Name: African Milk Tree, Cathedral Cactus, Abyssinian Euphorbia, High Chaparall
- Number of Unique Models: 9
- Textures: Yes
- Materials: Yes
- Renderers: Vray/Corona/FStorm for 3Ds Max and Cinema4D, Cycles for Blender, Thea, VRay and Enscape for SketchUp
- Flowers/Seeds/Fruit: No
- Region : America, Africa, Asia, Oceania