Globe Plants Low Poly Bundle 21 includes 15 Low Poly 3D trees and shrubs for sceneries, gardens and general landscaping purposes in Oceania specifically New Zealand with 77 unique low poly 3D plant models that come with many forms that can be used for many of your scenes.
All models were optimised to the best possible polygons/triangles with approx 400-800% reduction compared to the original high poly 3D plants so almost any software especially BIM/CAD can be used. However, for some software, the number of polygons is still quite large to be used and possibly still slow down your computer.
Model quality is reduced, highly detailed objects like leaves, flowers, and fruits will be less detailed than a 3D high poly plant.
SketchUp file type supports 3 rendering engines: VRay, Thea and Enscape including proxies. SketchUp files are fully compatible with Skatter. VRay 5 compatible.
FBX and OBJ file type has been tested and can be imported into these software Lumion, Twinmotion, Enscape Custom Asset Library, Revit and Rhino3D or import back to 3Ds Max, Maya, Cinema4D or Blender.
Enscape format enables users to fully import and utilise Globe Plants 3D plants into Custom Asset Library for Revit, Rhino3D, Vectorworks and ArchiCAD. Simply load the assets then drag and drop our models into your scenes. Users must have Enscape 3.0 and above.
Do not support game engines. Assets for these purposes need to be further optimized. Globe Plants is still focusing on 3D plant models for 3D rendering used by artists and landscape designers. As a result, most of our low-poly plants will not be suitable for making games.
List of Species and triangles (approx):
- Arthropodium Cirratum: 1500 - 33.000
- Astelia Banksii: 1100 - 16.000
- Carex Testacea: 676 - 21.000
- Coprosma Repens: 8500 - 27.000
- Cordyline Australis: 18.000 - 82.000
- Corokia Cotoneaster: 12.000 - 70.000
- Cortaderia Richardii: 24.000 - 42.000
- Eucalyptus Polyanthemos: 5500 - 27.500
- Lomandra Confertifolia Seascape: 6000 - 26.000
- Meryta Sinclairii: 16.000 - 130.000
- Metrosideros Excelsa: 66.000 - 228.000
- Oleria Paniculata: 5000 - 141.000
- Phormium Tenax: 4000 - 17.000
- Pittosporum Crassifolium: 8000 - 33.000
- Sophora Microphylla: 36.000 - 257.000