Low Poly Bundle 49 - Modern Japanese Garden Plants 02 (3D Model)
Bundle 49 - Modern Japanese Garden 02 Low Poly & Enscape PDF Catalog
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Globe Plants Low Poly Bundle 49 includes 15 Low Poly 3D common trees and shrubs used in Japanese garden and landscaping purpose with 90 unique 3D plant models that come with many forms that can be used for many of your scenes.
All models were optimised to the best possible polygons/triangles with approx 400-800% reduction compared to the original high poly 3D plants so almost any software especially BIM/CAD can be used. However, for some software, the number of polygons is still quite large to be used and possibly still slow down your computer.
Model quality is reduced, highly detailed objects like leaves, flowers, and fruits will be less detailed than a 3D high poly plant.
SketchUp file type supports V-Ray rendering engine including proxies. As well as Full Geometry .SKP files. SketchUp files are fully compatible with Skatter. VRay 5 compatible.
FBX file type has been tested and can be imported into these software Lumion, Twinmotion, Enscape Custom Asset Library, Revit and Rhino3D or import back to 3Ds Max, Maya, Cinema4D or Blender.
Enscape format enables users to fully import and utilise Globe Plants 3D plants into Custom Asset Library for Revit, SketchUp, Rhino3D, Vectorworks and ArchiCAD. Simply load the assets then drag and drop our models into your scenes. Users must have Enscape 3.0 and above.
Twinmotion Low Poly is also available for minimal specs systems.
Do not support game engines. Assets for these purposes need to be further optimized. Globe Plants is still focusing on 3D plant models for 3D rendering used by artists and landscape designers. As a result, most of our low-poly plants will not be suitable for making games.
List of Species and triangles (approx):
- Abelia x Grandiflora : 18,354 - 117,884
- Agapanthus Peter Pan : 5,043 - 35,902
- Aucuba Japonica 'Sulphurea Marginata' : 840 - 21,965
- Cercidiphyllum Japonicum : 8,301 - 107,606
- Enkianthus Perulatus : 31,981 - 84,220
- Hypericum Monogynum : 28,790 - 115,684
- Ilex Macropoda : 5,912 - 46,704
- Loropetalum Chinense : 18,585 - 166,163
- Mahonia Fortunei : 9,930 - 124,882
- Prunus Kiku Shidare Zakura : 42,631 - 224,813
- Quercus Glauca : 7,076 - 17,107
- Rhaphiolepis Umbellata : 9,650 - 140,300 XXXXX
- Rhododendron Pulchrum : 25,746 - 136,040 XXXXX
- Styrax Japonicus : 12,421 - 88,951
- Symplocos Myrtacea : 51,375 - 114,940