Model quality is reduced, highly detailed objects like leaves, flowers, and fruits will be less detailed than a 3D high poly plant.
SketchUp file type supports V-Ray rendering engine including proxies. As well as Full Geometry .SKP files. SketchUp files are fully compatible with Skatter. VRay 5 compatible.
FBX file type has been tested and can be imported into these software Lumion, Twinmotion, Enscape Custom Asset Library, Revit and Rhino3D or import back to 3Ds Max, Maya, Cinema4D or Blender.
Enscape format enables users to fully import and utilise Globe Plants 3D plants into Custom Asset Library for Revit, SketchUp, Rhino3D, Vectorworks and ArchiCAD. Simply load the assets then drag and drop our models into your scenes. Users must have Enscape 3.0 and above.
Twinmotion Low Poly is also available for minimal specs systems.
Do not support game engines. Assets for these purposes need to be further optimized. Globe Plants is still focusing on 3D plant models for 3D rendering used by artists and landscape designers. As a result, most of our low-poly plants will not be suitable for making games.
- Botanical Name: Cocos Nucifera
- Common Name: Coconut Tree
- Number of Unique Models: 11
- Textures: Yes
- Materials: Yes
- Renderers: VRay and Full Geometry .SKP for SketchUp, Twinmotion, Enscape Asset Library for Revit, SketchUp, Rhino3D, ArchiCAD and Vectorworks
- Flowers/Seeds/Fruit: Fruit
- Region: America , Asia, Africa , Europe, Oceania