Globe Plants' 3D Quercus Glauca - Japanese Blue Oak, あらかし includes multiple unique 3D model variations with different heights, ages and forms of the species available for your production needs. We are sure our "ready to import and render" products will help you with production efficiencies and effectively. Our 3D models leaves are purely made with highly detail geometries and materials are setup for both VRay/Corona Renderer and Fstorm for 3Ds Max and Cinema 4D.
Our SketchUp support including Thea, VRay and Enscape as well as having skp proxy. Twinmotion format to be used in Twinmotion.
Our FBX format enables you to import into any software you would like to use.
- Botanical Name: Quercus Glauca
- Common Name: Japanese Blue Oak, あらかし
- Number of Unique Models: 5
- Textures: Yes
- Materials: Yes
- Renderers: Vray/Corona/FStorm for 3Ds Max and Cinema4D, VRay and Full Geometry .SKP for SketchUp, Twinmotion.
- Flowers/Seeds/Fruit: Fruit
- Region: Asia, Europe, America