Globe Plants' 3D Carpobrotus Glaucescens - Aussie Rambler includes multiple unique 3D model variations with different heights, ages and forms of the species available for your production needs. We are sure our 3D plant models will help you with production efficiencies and effectively. Our 3D models leaves are purely made with highly detail geometries and materials are setup for both VRay and Corona Renderer for 3Ds Max and Cinema 4D.
Our Blender format supports Cycles and SketchUp support including Thea, VRay and Enscape as well as having proxy for SketchUp.
Our FBX format enables you to import into any software you would like to use.
- Botanical Name: Carpobrotus Glaucescens
- Common Name: Aussie Rambler
- Number of Unique Models: 8
- Textures: Yes
- Materials: Yes
- Renderers: Vray and Corona for 3Ds Max and Cinema4D, Cycles for Blender, Thea, VRay and Enscape for SketchUp
- Flowers/Seeds/Fruit: Flower
- Region : Oceania