Our Blender format supports Cycles and SketchUp support including Thea, VRay and Enscape as well as having proxy for SketchUp.
Our FBX format enables you to import into any software you would like to use.
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis 'Prostrate'
- Common Name: Creeping Rosemary
- Number of Unique Models: 3
- Textures: Yes
- Materials: Yes
- Renderers: Vray and Corona for 3Ds Max and Cinema4D, Cycles for Blender, Thea, VRay and Enscape for SketchUp
- Flowers/Seeds/Fruit: Flower
- Vertex Color: Yes
- Region: Oceania, Asia, Europe